Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Happens to Those Missing Socks...

Sad but true. Did you ever wonder what really becomes of those runaway socks that mysteriously disappear from your dryer? Well, I found out today. It's tragic really. Like most runaways, they end up living on the streets. I spotted this lonely sock just this morning as I was leaving Blockbuster video. Huddled next to the pillar for warmth, living in squalor on the dirty sidewalk next to the other trash on the ground. I felt sorry for it, but I guess it's just a sad lesson to be learned. Be sure and show this to all your socks as a warning. This could happen to them too.

1 comment:

della said...

So sad, I've noticed a few of these guys on occasions, here and there, many times in parking lots, or in the gutter but....I'm ashamed to say I looked the other way.